- 3 Packages (11 ounces each) Betty Crocker™️ pie crust mix
- 1 cold water cup
- 1 1/2 sugar cups
- 3/4 cup melted butter or ghee
- 2 teaspoons ground nutmeg
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 Vanilla teaspoons
- 2 Small spoons of lemon extract
- 2 cans (29 ounces each) chopped peaches in syrup, undrained
How To Make Triple Crust Peach Cobbler
- Heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Stir one package of pie crust mixture and 1/3 cup of cold water until the mixture forms a ball. Flatten the ball into a rectangle, 11×8 inches. Cutting TO 4 strips, 11 by 2 inches every . Placing strips on an un-greased cookie sheet; Baking 17 min . Sit apart .
- Stir one package of pie crust mixture and 1/3 cup of cold water until the mixture forms a ball. Flatten the roll ball to fit the bottom and sides of an un-greased rectangular baking dish, 13 x 9 x 2 inches. Put in a plate and set aside.
- Stirring sugar, nutmeg,butter , cinnamon, vanilla, lemon extract, and peaches together in a large bowl. Cast semi of the mixture to the baking plate . Arrange 4 pastry slices on top. Pour rest half of the peach mixture on the top.
- Stir one package of pie crust mixture with 1/3 cup cold water until the mixture forms a ball. Flatten the roll ball to fit the mixture into the baking dish. Cutting several holes . Place the crust on top of the mixture in the baking dish. Seal on the edges of the dish.
- Baking for an hour . Continue covered in refrigerator.
Credit: Recipes Need