Another name for it is Dairy Salad. That doesn’t sound very appetizing to me and I prefer the name we call it.
Did I mention it’s only 4 ingredients? You can throw this recipe together quickly if you need an extra side for dinner or want to add a bit of sweetness to the table.
Report this ad
My favourite part is when I bite into the juicy mandarin oranges that are mixed throughout.
You might also like this Cherry Salad, Pineapple Fluff with Pretzels, orange extract or Orange Julius recipe.
Do you have any recipes for dessert-like salads? I’m always looking for more recipes to try!
- 1 box orange Jell-O
- 1 box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 Cool Whip 8 oz.
- 1 can mandarin oranges 14 oz. , drained
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
How To Make Orange Dreamsicle Salad
- In a large bowl combine orange Jell-O and boiling water.
- Whisk until Jell-o is dissolved.
- Add cold water and allow to chill for 15 minutes in refrigerator.
- Slowly whisk in vanilla pudding mix until smooth and chill for another 15-20 minutes or until it becomes slightly thickened.
- Fold in Cool Whip, mandarin oranges and marshmallows
Credit: Recipes Need