Spaghetti cbackerole is a delightful and comforting dish that combines the flavors of spaghetti, savory meat, rich tomato sauce, and gooey melted cheese. This hearty cbackerole is perfect for busy weeknights or when you’re looking to serve a crowd. In this article, we will explore a delicious spaghetti cbackerole recipe that is sure to become a family favorite.
- 1 lb of ground beef
- 1 jar of spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz of cream cheese
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ lb cottage cheese (equals 1 cup)
- ½ cup butter (1 stick)
- 1 pkg spaghetti 16 oz
- Grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat your oven to 350°. Boil your spaghetti noodles until al dente (firm). Drain and set aside until ready to backemble.
- Combine the cream cheese, sour cream and cottage cheese until well blended.
- Brown ground beef and when done, drain well. Combine the hamburger with your spaghetti sauce.
- Put a few slices of butter into a 9×13 pan then pour half of your spaghetti noodles on top.
- Take your cream cheese mixture and pour on top of the noodles. Spread well over noodles.
- Pour the rest of the noodles on top of the cream cheese mixture. Put a few more slices of butter on top of the noodles.
- Pour your spaghetti and meat sauce on top of your noodles.
- Now it is ready to put into the oven for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, pour the desired amount of grated cheese on top and return to the oven for 15 minutes to allow cheese to melt
Credit: Recipes Online