This Chili Cheese Dog Bake will be a hit with the whole family! An easy comfort food with a golden flaky crust and cheesy chili dog bliss!
The best Super Bowl main dish is Chili Cheese Dog Bake! There’s no need to be concerned about chili dripping over your carpet, and guests can easily assist themselves. It can be prepared up to a day ahead of time and baked immediately before guests come. It may also be easily doubled for a large group.
- 1 can (14 to 15 oz) chili, heated
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 4 Cheddar cheese sticks
- 4 all-beef hot dogs
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon parsley flakes
How To Make It
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 9-inch square or 11×7-inch (2-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Pour hot chili into dish; spread evenly.
- Unroll dough; cut into 4 strips. Cut 1 cheese stick in half lengthwise; place 1 half on each side of 1 hot dog. Wrap pizza dough strip around cheese and hot dog, overlapping slightly in center. Repeat with remaining dough strips, cheese sticks, and hot dogs. Place wrapped hot dogs on top of hot chili. (Chili must be hot.)
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until dough is light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a small microwavable cup, microwave butter on High until melted. Stir in garlic powder and parsley.
- Remove baking dish from the oven. Brush on top of each cheese dog with butter mixture. Serve immediately.
Credit: Healthy Juice